Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Types of articles suitable for publication include the following; research reports, conceptual ideas, and theory applications.
- Articles are written in English using academic language along with standard academic writing structure and composition. They are typed 1.5 spaced in a quarto paper size (A4) and in Times New Roman font 12 pt, between 8-15 pages in length or about 4.000-7.000 words.
- Reference management format is based on APA (American Psychological Association) style 7th edition and it is suggested to use Mendeley as the reference management tool.
- Every manuscript submitted for publication in Journal of English Language Pedagogy (ELP) will be checked for plagiarism using Turnitin software. If the editors or peer reviewers detect plagiarism, the author/s will be notified and asked to rewrite the text or provide any necessary citations. If the Turnitin report yields a similarity index of more than 25%, the manuscript will be ineligible for review and publication.
- Since manuscript submission year 2021, Authors should pay some processing fees (IDR 100.000). It covers DOI (Digital Object Identifiers) registration for each paper, checking the article similarity by Turnitin, and final editing stage of the paper.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.